Bloomsburg, Pennsylvanie 17815, États-Unis Numéro de demande302
15 janvier 2020
Position Overview: Provides primary support to clinic’s medical provider. Position provides coverage during clinic core hours typically 8:00a.m. to 5:00p.m. The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
A Day in the Life:
- You will patient prep for physical exams e.g. vital signs.
- You will complete drug and alcohol testing.
- You will perform Audiometric testing.
- You will perform Spirometry testing.
- You will perform Respirator Fit Testing.
- You will complete the administration of injections.
- You will support front office administration as required.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has excellent customer services skills.
- Has excellent verbal communication skills.
- Is punctual and dependable.
- Is able to work with minimal supervision.
- Has knowledge of MS Office and ability to learn other proprietary software systems.
- Has a professional appearance.
- Has the ability to perform clinical duties accurately and in accordance with protocols, regulations.
- Can demonstrate sound decision making when dealing with client issues.
- Can maintain all required clinical certifications.
- Can adhere to all corporate policies/procedures and federal/state regulations.
- Has a Medical Assistant Certification or higher level medical certification.
- Has a minimum 1 year clinical experience is preferred.
- Type de paie À heure
- Bloomsburg, Pennsylvanie 17815, États-Unis