Order Puller Position Summary – Performs procedures for domestic and international pulling, packing and verification of customer orders to meet on-time delivery performance.
Unloader Position Summary – Unloading inbound containers, air loads, and any LTL and FTL deliveries of product/raw goods into the distribution center
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Operating in a safe and efficient manner (achieving stated metrics).
- Following all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Return all equipment used in working order and ready for the next shift.
- Maintain all housekeeping duties.
- Contacting lead or supervisor for additional assignments when there is no available work.
- Pull orders on bulk system.
- Request restocks of home bins using radio.
- Stack products on pallets, if it is a freight order and label each pallet.
- UPS and FEDEX orders should be packed securely in cartons.
- Place labels on correct cartons.
- Remark labels if damaged.
- Replenishment of PTL Home Bins from PTL Gates using RF transactions.
- Setup and perform accurate and efficient VAS processes and procedures.
- Responsible for quality of finished product.
- Perform minimal computer operations.
- Operate small machinery such as: staplers, taping machines, heat guns, powered
- screw drivers, pallet jack, and air nail.
- Unload incoming containers.
- Breakdown and sort air loads by transfer order
- Properly build skids for stability.
- Properly handle non-conforming products.
- Available to work overtime when required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Qualifications: To perform this job an individual must be able to handle multiple tasks.
- Mathematical Skills – Must have the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Physical Ability – Lifting up to an occasional 80 pounds. Endurance to stand for an 8-hour period of time. Hand and arm strength and dexterity to assemble small components, form cardboard cartons, operate air stapler, and accurately place small labels. This job requires continuous bending, stretching, and climbing ladders also continuous walking on cement floors.
- Job Family Supply Chain
- Job Function Supply Chain
- Pay Type Hourly
- NW 106th Terrace, Kansas City, MO 64155, USA