We’re DP Technology.
Every day, people around the world use our software to build the things that make our lives safer, easier, and more interesting. Although our team is diverse, they’ve got a few things in common – namely, a global perspective and a passion for making manufacturing simple. If that sounds like you, we’d love to receive your application.
The Recruitment Partner’s responsibility is to enable the organization to achieve staffing objectives by designing and implementing processes, developing a new talent pipeline, and driving recruitment activity. This position will contribute to the success and growth of the company by ensuring we hire and develop the best possible talent.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deploy recruitment policies and procedures
- Develop and execute a recruiting plan for assigned open positions
- Work with hiring managers to create and update job descriptions
- Create job postings and post positions to appropriate sources
- Source and recruit candidates through social and professional networking sites, employee referrals, relevant associations and trade groups, job fairs, career fairs, school intern programs, and other creative resources
- Evaluate and filter applicants considering appropriate experience, position qualifications, and cultural fit
- Schedule candidate interviews with hiring managers and coordinate all necessary logistics including travel and lodging, if needed
- Process appropriate assessments with candidates
- Keep recruitment plan moving forward by proactively following up with hiring managers to determine next steps in the recruitment process
- Build relationships with the hiring managers and conduct regular follow-up to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans
- Research and recommend ideas and strategies to grow and improve the recruiting function and attract active and passive candidates
- Coordinate outside vendors activity, when applicable
- Further leverage our US Internship program
- Build relationships with universities to create internship and direct hire pipeline of candidates
- Participate in establishing an “employer of choice” reputation for the company, both internally and externally
- 2 years minimum full life-cycle staff recruiting experience
- Fluent in English language
- Strong ability to create and maintain an Internship and College recruitment program
- Experience with proactive, multi-channel sourcing across all candidate levels
- Must be able to work in a team environment, with a strong sense of urgency
- Strong project and process management skills
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills including strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Recruiting experience in the software industry
- Experience in global recruiting and sourcing
- Prior experience with recruiting at job and career fairs
- Prior experience with Intern and College recruitment
Regularly required to sit for long periods and talk or hear, both in person and by telephone.
Occasional travel to recruitment events and university campuses. About 20%.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Camarillo, CA, USA