Human Resources Generalist, Europe
We’re DP Technology.
Every day, people around the world use our software to build the things that make our lives safer, easier, and more interesting. Although our team is diverse, they’ve got a few things in common – namely, a global perspective and a passion for making manufacturing simple. If that sounds like you, we’d love to receive your application.
The Human Resources Generalist maintains the daily operations of the Human Resources department. This position will administer the HR policies, procedures, and programs to align the talent with the strategic goals of the company. The Human Resources Generalist plays a key role in the success of the organization by improving and maintaining a good employee experience and facilitating a positive relationship between employees and management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process new hire onboarding checklist steps including administration of employment contracts
- Maintain employee immigration information and legal right to work documents
- Participate in the planning and execution of employee events
- Maintain confidential employee files
- Implement and administer company and employee policies and procedures
- Assist and advise managers regarding company policies and procedures
- Maintain updated information in the HRIS and other employee related systems
- Administer the performance evaluation process
- Oversee and facilitate the employee development programs
- Administer the employee benefits programs
- Administer leave requests, disability claims, and worker’s compensation claims
- Maintain established reports and create Ad-hoc reports
- Assist in the development of HR policies, processes, and programs
- Administer employee engagement surveys
- Monitor Company culture and promote employee satisfaction
- Advise leadership on employee satisfaction issues and solutions
- Comply with country, state, and local laws and regulations by keeping current on existing and new legislation
- Participate in and complete HR department projects as assigned by Director of Human Resources
Regularly required to sit for long periods, type, use office equipment, and talk or hear, both in person and by telephone. Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds to move files or items such as food or boxes for employee events.
Less than 10%, attend occasional meetings or conferences or visit other Company offices.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience working in the Human Resources field in Europe
- Extensive knowledge of European employment practices, procedures, and labor and social security law
- Experience in a multi-European country environment
- Experience using Human Resources software systems
- Ability to work independently and use good judgement deciding when to ask for direction
- Ability to interact professionally with management, employees, and the HR team
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and ethical behavior
- Intermediate or better experience with Microsoft office products
- Excellent English communication skills
- University degree with five years relevant experience
- Experience working with Ceridian Dayforce HRIS
- Experience working in a Company with global locations
- Multilingual in European languages
- Pay Type Hourly
- Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy