Project Manager, Web Applications
We’re DP Technology.
Every day, people around the world use our software to build the things that make our lives safer, easier, and more interesting. Although our team is diverse, they’ve got a few things in common – namely, a global perspective and a passion for making manufacturing simple. If that sounds like you, we’d love to receive your application.
If you're passionate about technology and fascinated by the never-ending growth of the internet and its development tools; if you are tired of being one of many other members of just "a" team, then DP Technology is the place for you.
We are looking for a bright Project Manager, Web Applications that will help us improve and maintain our company's business web platform. You will manage a portfolio of projects, from the specifications to the implementation and support, including QA testing. The Web Product Engineer will work in close collaboration with our team of full stack web developers and business stakeholders to successfully drive and manage web initiatives.
- Work with a team of Full stack web developers
- Understand, refine and write functional specifications
- Perform unit tests and other test routines to verify the developed functionality
- Interact with stakeholders and key users during product design, feature integration and release
- Use judgement to suggest modifications where appropriate
- Manage multiple projects in parallel
- Adjust to new priorities according to Business needs
- Work directly with the Business Systems Manager and worldwide team
- Computer Science or equivalent degree
- 1-3 years of experience of Product Engineering, preferably for web-based applications
- 1-3 years of experience of Project Management
- Good understanding of Programming and Architecture of Web applications using Windows technologies (ASP.NET Core, MVC, IIS, SQL, …)
- Ability to provide some UI & UX specifications (design)
- Strong analytical skills, to solve problems and come up with creative answers and solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated success working in a small, multi-national, innovative and creative team
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment. Needs can and will change frequently and you’ll need to continually adapt to changing priorities
- Some experience with Source Control (Git, BitBucket) and Continuous Integration tools (Teamcity)
- Familiarity with agile development methods
- Experience refactoring legacy software systems
Limited corporate travel may be required; up to 5%
Regularly required to sit for long periods and talk or hear, both in person and by telephone. Use of standard office equipment.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Our robust benefits include a competitive salary, flexible hours, 401(k) matching, and gym reimbursements. But that’s not all. You’ll also enjoy more intangible benefits, such as autonomy at work (we trust you to do your best, however that looks for you), ongoing skills development across industries, and ample opportunities for experimentation.
- Pay Type Salary
- Camarillo, CA, USA