Houston, TX 77041, USA Req #287
Monday, July 20, 2020
A Day in the Life:
- You will convert designs and specifications into computer code.
- You will compile code into programs and corrects errors detected in the compilation process.
- You will create test transactions and runs tests to find errors and confirms that the program meets specifications.
- You will analyze code to find causes of errors and revises programs.
- You will consult with business analysts and end users to analyze and understand functions that are to be automated, client needs, objectives, desired features and input and output requirements.
- You will lead Scrum team ceremonies, which include planning sessions, backlog refinement sessions, retrospectives and daily stand ups.
- You will consult with internal users to prototype, refine test and debug programs.
- You will provide technical assistance by responding to inquiries regarding errors, problems or questions with programs.
- You will perform maintenance of existing custom software, including end-user support.
- You will monitor performance of programs after implementation.
- You will write and maintains functional and technical specifications.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has a bachelor's degree (required) in biotechnology, computer science, electrical engineering, computer engineering, or a related degree.
- Has relational database design experience.
- Has object-oriented programming experience.
- Has web services experience.
- Pay Type Salary
- Houston, TX 77041, USA