Collector Specialist - Port Lavaca
Port Lavaca, TX 77979, USA Req #399
Saturday, July 18, 2020
Collection Specialist - Port Lavaca
Position Overview: Performs drug and alcohol tests on donors as well as pulmonary function testing, face mask fitting, audiometric hearing exams, hair testing and DNA testing.
A Day in the Life:
• You will perform drug screen collections following DOT specimen collections guidelines, which includes direct observation when needed.
• You will perform breath alcohol testing using intoximeters such as the Alco-Sensor IV and RBT IV, following DOT alcohol testing guidelines.
• You will perform hair collections following Psychemedics guidelines.
• You will perform pulmonary function testing using the Spiro USB system or other systems/instruments following all OSHA Guidelines.
• You will perform respiratory fit testing using the TSI Portacount following all OSHA Guidelines for quantitative fit testing.
• You will inform the Service Center Manager of all unusual circumstances surrounding all tests performed.
• You will carry a mobile phone for scheduled time periods and performs after-hours emergency drug and alcohol testing when needed.
• You will travel and performs drug and alcohol testing off site when needed.
Our Ideal Candidate:
• Has a high school diploma.
• Has intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Has DOT Certified Urine Specimen Collector or must obtain certification within two (2) weeks from date of hire.
• Has DOT EBT (Evidential Breath Testing) Certified or must obtain certification within two (2) weeks from date of hire.
• Has hair Collection Training Certificate or must obtain within thirty (30) days from date of hire.
• Has a Nurse Assistant, Medical Technician, Phlebotomy or other related certifications (preferred)
• Has experience in drug testing, breath alcohol testing, pulmonary function testing or fit testing applications.
• Is bilingual (preferred).
- Pay Type Hourly
- Port Lavaca, TX 77979, USA