Client Service Team Lead
Philadelphia, PA, USA Req #394
Tuesday, July 14, 2020
Job Title: Client Support Team Lead
Department: MRO – University Services
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Reports To: Client Accounts Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Company Information: DISA Global Solutions is a fast-paced, growing company focused on providing safety and compliance solutions, which include drug and alcohol testing, background screening, occupational health screening, and transportation compliance. We have over 800 employees across North America including our Houston, Texas headquarters which houses nearly 300 employees. DISA has specialized in promoting workplace health and safety since 1982 and is the leading provider of drug and alcohol testing and background screening in the energy sector. We’re also the fastest growing transportation compliance in the industry! DISA is highly committed to quality and service excellence, and our team of IT innovators has developed one of the most advanced platforms in the industry.
DISA employees are offered a competitive pay and benefits package and a fun and exciting place to work. We have a collaborative and team-oriented culture with numerous opportunities of career advancement. We offer monthly appreciation events and strive to provide a learning environment where each employee is encouraged to participate in continuing education and training.
Leads Client Support Reps by managing client service mailbox and client services queue metrics and coverage. Leads Call Center Reps by managing call center queue metrics and coverage. Also monitors service levels of mailbox and call center to ensure compliance with department protocols. Trains team to ensure quality service and schedules staff to ensure proper coverage. Acts as first point of escalation for problem issues. Assists clients in a helpful and timely manner with various inquiries and requests.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
• Utilizes system reporting and feedback from direct reports to determine patterns in mailbox and queue related requests
• Identifies training topics for Client Support and Call Center Representatives
• Conducts pre-shift meetings with the team to ensure pertinent information is disseminated
• Conducts random Audits for QA
• Handles issue tracking items for team
• Monitors protocol compliance, metrics, and quality assurance for all mailboxes and queues.
• Interprets, communicates, and implements client support policies and procedures to direct reports
• Provides department manager with feedback for annual employee performance evaluations
• Supervises and coordinates activities of Client Support Representatives and department functions to include training.
• Plans, prepares, and adjusts work schedules and duties according to customer needs, workloads and statistical forecasts.
• Assists team in resolving problems, completing work, and, and communicating with select clients by phone or email and in client facing meetings.
• Oversees the maintenance of assigned account information to ensure accurate updates and corrections to existing accounts
• Monitors daily reports on the team’s turnaround time, completeness, accuracy and content of work
• Compiles reports and information required by management.
• Resolves complaints and answers questions from customers regarding services and procedures
• Updates and distributes work instructions and operating manuals to Client Support Representatives as they change
• Maintains knowledge of Department of Transportation drug testing concepts, policies, procedures, and requirements
• Assists Client Services Team and Client Services Manager as needed.
• Escalates issues to the Client Services Manager as appropriate.
Average % of time split among daily duties Responsibility
70% Answers call center queue calls, email inquiries, resolves complaints, completes cases in Client Service Queue, follows protocols.
20% Team huddles, leads team by monitoring cs mailbox, cs queue and cc queue metrics and coverage. Also monitors service levels of responses and completed cases to ensure compliance with department protocols. Trains team to ensure quality service and schedules staff to ensure proper coverage. Acts as first point of escalation for problem issues.
10% Assists Client Services Manager as needed.
Escalates issues to the Client Services Manager as appropriate.
• High school diploma and four (4) years of client services experience, or an associate degree with two (2) years of client service experience, or a bachelor’s degree with two (1) year of customer service experience
• Intermediate level in Microsoft Office Suite
• Customer service management experience
• Drug testing industry experience
• Proficient user in Uservices MRO app
Travel %: Little or no travel required
Physical Working Conditions:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, walk, sit, stand, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms. Employee must occasionally lift up to twenty - five (25) pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job includes: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Philadelphia, PA, USA