Accounts Receivable Customer Support Rep
Houston, TX 77041, USA Req #317
Thursday, July 9, 2020
Job Overview: The Accounts Receivable Customer Support Representative ("AR Customer Support Rep") reports to the Revenue Supervisor and is responsible for providing satisfactory client support with regard to billing inquiries and concerns. The AR Customer Support Rep is a customer service "problem solver" who assists with the resolution of client inquiries and disputes in order to facilitate payment of DISA receivables. This is a critical role, as the swift resolution of customer issues allows for expeditious payment on the client account. The AR Customer Support Rep will conduct his/her activity with professionalism, courtesy, and diligence.
A Day in the Life:
- You will communicate effectively, promptly and professionally with internal and external clients of the department including co-workers, customers and vendors.
- You will answer incoming calls.
- You will respond to client emails.
- You will process credit card payments by phone.
- You will submit closure forms for account closure requests.
- You will properly document all correspondence in Great Plains database.
- You will provide additional support to clients and the Accounts Receivable team as needed.
- You will effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- You will perform complex reconciliations and analyses of accounts.
- You will solve complex problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- You will interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has a high school diploma.
- Has an associate’s degree (A.A/A.S) (preferred) or related two years of college or technical school OR three (3) years of related experience and or training; or combination of both.
- Has advanced Microsoft Office Suite, Internet, accounting software (including Great Plains) and intra-company proprietary software.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Houston, TX 77041, USA