Tustin, CA, USA Req #328
Wednesday, July 1, 2020
Position Overview: Conducts Background Screening Verifications related to employment/prior employment, education, personal and professional reference verifications for clients. May set up user access and audit sub-contractors to ensure compliance with client policies and DOT regulations. Report information in accordance with e Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), state and federal laws, as well as company guidelines.
A Day in the Life:
- You will conduct a variety of Background Screening Verifications that may include highly confidential and sensitive information.
- You will demonstrate excellent customer service to clients and others engaged by phone or in writing.
- You will set up user access and facilitate employment, education, personal and professional reference verifications for clients to optimize their screening program.
- You will conduct background screening, verification.
- You will make outgoing telephone calls.
- You will answer incoming telephone calls and assist with redirecting or assisting callers.
- You will input, access and retrieving data from the computer.
- You will respond to emails within 3 hours of receipt.
- You will process DOT Previous Employer Checks.
- You will verify DOT History and verify DOT & FMCSA Safety Performance History.
- You will verify employment, prior employment, education and e-verify (I9 validation) status when necessary.
- You will audit incoming client documentation for accuracy and procedural conformity.
- You will audit sub-contractors to ensure compliance with client policies and DOT regulations.
- You will perform other support and customer service duties, as needed.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has one or more years’ experience in professional customer service or call center environment.
- Has demonstrated ability to gather and assess information to solve problems in a fast-paced environment.
- Has knowledge of background checks, pre-employment screening would be an asset to this position.
- Has intermediate level of knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Has the ability to provide administrative tasks including typing and filing.
- Has strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Has strong deductive reasoning and problem-solving abilities.
- Has strong organizational skills and strict attention to detail.
- Has exceptional interpersonal, phone and communication skills.
- Has a current FCRA Certification (or ability to obtain).
- Has a high school diploma.
- Has college or technical education (preferred).
- Pay Type Hourly
- Tustin, CA, USA