ODT Massachusetts Office - Specialist, Collection Boston
Massachusetts, USA Req #389
Thursday, June 25, 2020
Collection Specialist (Drug & Alcohol)
Part Time Role
Part Time Role
A Day in the Life:
• You will perform drug screen collections following DOT specimen collections guidelines, which includes direct observation when needed.
• You will perform breath alcohol testing using intoximeters such as the Alco-Sensor IV and following DOT alcohol testing guidelines.
• You will perform hair collections.
• You will inform the Service Center Manager of all unusual circumstances surrounding all tests performed.
• You will carry a mobile phone for scheduled time periods and performs after-hours emergency drug and alcohol testing when needed
• You will perform other related duties as assigned.
Our Ideal Candidate:
• Must be age 21 or over per CFR 391.11
• Has a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Is a Nurse Assistant, Medical Technician, Phlebotomy, or other related certifications.
• Has Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Is DOT Certified Urine Specimen Collector or must obtain certification within two (2) weeks from date of hire.
• Is DOT EBT (Evidential Breath Testing) Certified or must obtain certification within two (2) weeks from date of hire.
• Will successfully obtain a DOT Health Card and meet the instructor’s minimum requirements for driver training within two (2) weeks from date of hire.
• Has hair Collection Training Certificate or must obtain within thirty (30) days from date of hire.
• Has experience in drug testing, breath alcohol testing, pulmonary function testing or fit testing applications.
• Is Bilingual.
Tuesday - Saturday
- Pay Type Hourly
- Massachusetts, USA