Community Coffee Company is the #1 family-owned and operated retail coffee brand in America. We are rooted in family and steeped in tradition. You can expect a fast-paced environment that is both challenging and rewarding. Join us and make your passion your profession!
As an Account Executive you will be responsible for identifying market growth opportunities in order to secure new Office Coffee Service, Food Service, and Convenience Store accounts within an established territory. The primary focus of this role is the acquisition of new business in target channels. You will represent the Community Coffee brand by providing outstanding service and solutions to our customers.
- Effectively manages sales cycle from initial contact to contract negotiation
- Develops prospect list from business directories, trade associations and all other available sources. Methods of prospecting will include cold-calling, phone solicitation, and appointment setting
- Drives company or personal vehicle between company and customer or potential customer locations to perform job duties
- Gain thorough understanding of client business through customer needs analysis, recommending creative solutions
- Presents company offerings through product demonstrations and sales proposals including price quotes
- Collaborates with internal departments such as Marketing, Finance and Supply Chain on new products and offerings, promotions, pricing strategy, and distribution
- Coordinates smooth customer setup and transition to regular route service based on knowledge of the company’s production and delivery schedules
- Records activity and submits reporting through CRM system, leverages CRM data for
- Participates in trade shows and special events to promote the company's products and services
- Stays informed of market trends and competitive position in the industry
- May be requested to perform different or additional duties as assigned
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to take initiative
Physical Demands/Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to do the following:
- Frequently required to sit and occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls and reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Field Sales Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts; in high, precarious places; and in outside weather conditions and is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles; The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but may be moderately loud in warehouse areas.
Our People We are a high performance company with emphasis on teamwork and employee care
Our Integrity We have the courage to always do what is right
Our Customers We have a personal commitment to provide exceptional products, services, and solutions
Our Safety We champion safe behaviors for ourselves, our fellow employees, and our community
Our Brand Everything we do has to be as good as our coffee
- Job Family Sales
- Job Function Coffee Service
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Required Education High School
- Charlotte, NC, USA