Leader of Financial Planning & Analysis & Data Analytics
Community Coffee Company is the #1 family-owned and operated retail coffee brand in America. Rooted in family and tradition, yet always looking to the future, you can expect a fast-paced environment that is both challenging and rewarding. Join us and make your passion your profession!
- Partners with CEO, CFO and Senior Management Team to develop and execute the Company’s long-term financial strategy. Educate senior and emerging leaders on the Company’s financial strategy and assist them in aligning their area’s initiatives to support the Company’s goals.
- Leads the Decision Support and Analytics teams to play the role of growth officer, providing business insights that proactively articulates areas of actionable opportunity and objective performance assessment
- Works closely with cross-functional stakeholders to drive business growth from strategy development through execution
- Drives process and systems enhancements through targeted initiatives to drive efficiency and scalability of processes across the organization
- Communicates clear vision to the Team to align the strategic goals and objectives with tactical execution plans for the business.
- Builds financial acumen and discipline of business leaders including ROI analysis and cost discipline
- Builds and manages partnerships across the company and works with cross-functional teams to deliver on strategic goals and objectives
- Manages the division level annual operating plan and strategic planning process based on goals set by the CFO and CEO. This includes building and reviewing financial models, ensuring that key assumptions for completing the plan are developed and communicated to the appropriate units within the organization, assisting in the preparation of the strategic plan document, and assisting with the development of presentation for Board of Directors.
- Develops and executes a Data and Analytics strategy including developing the structure and roadmap enabling visibility into business drivers and solutions for growth and profitability improvement.
- Lead the design, development, and implementation of business metrics, reporting, and business reviews that provide analytical insights to drive business improvements
Physical Demands/Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to do the following:
- Frequently required to sit.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls and reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus
- Office Environment: Most of the duties of this position will be perform inside an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Our People We are a high performance company with emphasis on teamwork and employee care
Our Integrity We have the courage to always do what is right
Our Customers We have a personal commitment to provide exceptional products, services, and solutions
Our Safety We champion safe behaviors for ourselves, our fellow employees, and our community
Our Brand Everything we do has to be as good as our coffee
- Job Family Finance/Acctng
- Job Function Finance/Acctng
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Baton Rouge, LA, USA